- Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations, Russia
- Institute of Petroleum Chemistry SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
- Institute of Strength Physics and Materials Science SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
- Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Tomsk Region Administration
- Scientific Council for Chemistry of Fossil and Renewable Carbon-Containing Raw Stuff, Moscow, Russia
- Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technology MAS, Ulan Bator, Mongolia
- Department of High-Molecular Compounds and Petrochemistry, National Research TSU, Tomsk, Russia
- Russian Technology Platform “Technology of Production and Use of Hydrocarbons”
- Russian Technology Platform “Deep Processing of Hydrocarbon Resources”
- Russian Technology Platform “Ecological Development”
To participate in the conference it is necessary to register on the conference site and submit abstract not later than April 20, 2018.
The text of abstracts must be submitted in Microsoft Word format. The length of the abstract: 1 full page A4, the text is aligned to the width, the size of all the fields is 2 cm. The text is typed in 12 pt font with an interlaced interval of 1.0 pt. Indent 1cm. When typing, the font is used — Times New Roman. The formulas must be typed using Microsoft equation or MathType. Illustrations and tables are included in the text. The abstract should be arranged as follows: title, centrally positioned, in capital letters, 12-point bold type; authors (initials and surname) in small letters; organization, full mailing address, e-mail in italics; blank line; the text body.
The name of the text file should contain the name and initials of the speaker, for example: PetrovSM.doc.
To register and submit abstract please go to this link.
The accepted abstracts will be available on the electronic carrier at the beginning of the Conference.
The authors will be notified of paper acceptance not later than May 14, 2018.
active participants — € 200 + VAT;
accompanying persons — € 100 + VAT;
post-graduates and students — € 100 + VAT.
Mailing address: Organizing Committee, Institute of Petroleum Chemistry SB RAS,
4, Akademichesky Avenue, 634055, Tomsk, Russia
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Fax: +7(3822) 25-84-57
Tel: +7(3822) 491-623; 492-533