Because of the situation with coronavirus COVID-19, the Organizing Committee informs you that the registration and abstract submission to the XI International Conference “Oil and Gas Chemistry”, dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the Institute of Petroleum Chemistry SB RAS, has been extended until June 10, 2020 Information is available on the conference website: petroleum-chemistry.ru/eng/#registration
The second announcement will be mailed later.
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Institute of Petroleum Chemistry SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
- Institute of Strength Physics and Materials Science SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
- Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Tomsk Region Administration
- Scientific Council for Chemistry of Fossil and Renewable Carbon-Containing Raw Stuff, Moscow, Russia
- Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technology MAS, Ulan Bator, Mongolia
- Department of High-Molecular Compounds and Petrochemistry, National Research TSU, Tomsk, Russia
- Russian Technology Platform “Technology of Production and Use of Hydrocarbons”
- Russian Technology Platform “Deep Processing of Hydrocarbon Resources”
- Russian Technology Platform “Ecological Development”
XI International Conference «Oil and Gas Chemistry»
September 28 – October 2, 2020, Tomsk, Russia
In the frame of the XI International Conference the offsite Workshop of young scientists «Oil and Gas Chemistry-2020» and Competition of young scientist presentations will be held
- Oil and Gas Chemistry. Oil dispersed systems. Regularities in distributions of hydrocarbon, heteroatom and high-molecular compounds in oils, gas condensates and in organic matter of rocks. Novel methods intended to study oils, composition and structure of oil components. Caustobioliths: resources, distribution in stratigraphic complexes, compositional and structural features. Laboratory simulation of the impacts of natural and technogenic factors on compositions and properties of oils and other caustobioliths.
- Enhanced Oil-and-Gas Recovery, Treatment and Transportation of Oil and Gas. Physicochemical, microbiological and complex methods intended to enhance oil, gas and condensate recovery including deposits with difficult-to-recover reserves. Impact of EOR methods on composition of the recovered oil. Advanced technologies used to treat bottomhole zones of oil and gas wells. Promising technologies used for oil and gas treatment and transportation. Problems of production, treatment and transportation of high-viscosity and highly paraffinic crudes. Environmental aspects of the rational development of oil-and-gas fields including deposits in the Arctic region.
- Thermal and Thermocatalytic Processes for Processing Carbon and Hydrocarbon-Containing Raw Materials. Thermal and thermocatalytic methods for processing of carbon and hydrocarbon-containing raw materials, including gaseous hydrocarbons. Products and materials obtained from natural and associated gases (including synthesis gas), oil, natural bitumen, oil shale, coal, etc. Methods for treating, processing, and utilization of oil-and-gas complex waste.
- Alternative Methods for Processing Traditional and Nonconventional Raw Materials. Treatment and processing of oil raw materials and other caustobioliths, as well as biological objects using various types of extreme physical effects (plasma chemistry, photochemistry, radiochemistry, mechanochemistry, magnetic and acoustic fields, etc.). Materials and substances obtained from carbon- and hydrocarbon-containing raw materials, biological objects using methods of non-thermal activation of physical and chemical processes.
The working languages: Russian and English.
The Conference program will include plenary lectures, oral presentations and poster session with flash presentations of the selected papers.
To register and submit abstracts please visit conference website: http://petroleum-chemistry.ru/.
The name of the text file should contain the name and initials of the speaker, for example: PetrovSM.doc.
The Conference will be held at the Institute of Petroleum Chemistry SB RAS.
Deadline for registration and abstract submission May 15, 2020.
Paper acceptance notification — July 1, 2020.
Mailing address: Organizing Committee, Institute of Petroleum Chemistry SB RAS,
4, Akademichesky Avenue, 634055, Tomsk, Russia
We kindly ask you to get your colleagues acquainted with this information.